The SIRD Awards were set up for works related to didactic research, empirical research applied to teaching and evaluative research.
- “Luigi Calonghi” Prize reserved for essays or volumes published by national or international publishers related to didactic research.
- “Aldo Visalberghi” Prize reserved for articles published in Italian and international scientific journals concerning methods, techniques and experiences applied to teaching.
- “Mario Gattullo” Award reserved for articles published in Italian and international scientific journals concerning theories, methods and procedures of evaluative research in different educational contexts.
- “Young Researchers” Award for research doctors, post-docs and fixed-term researchers. Annual Prize reserved to essays / articles published by national or international publishers and articles published in Italian and international scientific journals related to educational research and to theories, methods and procedures of evaluative research in different educational contexts.
The sending of the works (to the address firstname.lastname@example.org), in order to participate in the selection aimed at conferring the “Prizes” is fixed at 30 April each year. For all the information regarding the timing, the addresses and the procedures, please refer to the text of the Regulations.The awarding of the “Awards” will take place with a public ceremony.
Interested parties are invited to send an email to email@example.com containing the following information:
- Name and surname of the participant
- Indication of the SIRD premium for which you intend to compete (Calonghi / Visalberghi / Gattullo / Giovani Ricercatori)
- Job title and year of publication
- Attachment in an electronic format of the work to be evaluated.
For more information, please, read the Regulations Sird awards.
Awards already assigned:
- Awards 2018: List of winners and motivations. SIRD Awards 2016 and 2017.
- Awards 2017: List of winners and motivations, SIRD Awards 2015 and 2016.